Welcome to this month's Magical Blogorail Red loop. Today we are discussing the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration! !
Alright, we are going to talk about some importance stuff today - FOOD! Or what I like to call food from Disneyland Resort - Magic Fuel. I absolutely love food and special treats, especially when it's part of a story and helps to compose a special experience.
I'll say it many times in my life, but hot chocolate at Disneyland (especially on Main Street U.S.A.) is magical. I know, it's probably the same hot chocolate that you get at the grocery store, but to me... it's magical. It tastes better, it smells better and makes me happier than if I were sitting on my front porch with my favorite Mickey mug.
Disneyland Resort is in party mode for its 60th Diamond Celebration! Wooohoo! This is an exciting time, and in typical Disney flare, they've incorporated the magic into the eats, drinks, and treats throughout the Resort! As most of my dear friends know, I have a thing for cupcakes. Sadly, I cannot eat Disneyland Resort cupcakes because they are filled with gluten. BUT, I can look at them because they are always gorgeous! As you can see, they made some really pretty "blinged out" cupcakes (above). Great, this post is going to make me hungry.
- Specialty alcohol drinks with diamond ice cubes – Diamond Mad T Party
- Lucky Fortune Tea with mango, pineapple & passion fruit – Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Longboard Lemonade – Disney's PCH Grill at Paradise Pier Hotel
- Wild Raspberry Rapids Lemonade – White Water Snacks at Disney Grand Californian
- Pomegranate Silver Sparkler, topped with lemon-lime foam and garnished with silver flakes – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
Eats & Treats:
- Lemon-flavored cupcake – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Orange-flavored cupcake – Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe
- Popcorn can be found throughout the Resort with some really cute souvenir buckets!
- Diamond Celebration rice krispies, caramel corn, and even cotton candy at select locations
Make sure to keep an eye out, I'll be sure to update this if I come across anymore delectable treats!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Red | Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Loop:
- 1st Stop - My Dream's of Disney | Celebrating #Disneyland60 at Disneyland!
- 2nd Stop - Saving up for Disney | Disneyland Diamond Celebration - 60th Anniversary Dazzling Decor
- 3rd Stop - Mommy to All Girls | All Because of A Dream
- 4th Stop - I Am a Mommy Nerd | Disneyland 60th Anniversary Merchandise
- 5th Stop - Sparks of Magic | Disneyland Diamond Celebration - Eats, Drinks & Treats